Baptist Church -Tobermory
This building is situated at the north side of the entrance to the Ledaig car park in Tobermory, opposite the distillery. It started life as a water-powered sawmill, built around 1800, but was converted into a church in 1862. Evidence of its origin as a mill can be seen on the northern gable-end, where the blocked opening for the wheel shaft is visible, together with faint traces of scour marks caused by the wheel itself.
It was sold, renovated, and converted into a Masonic Lodge in 1964.
Grid Reference NM 504 551